FORD Shibaura 1900 Tractor Throw-out Bearing
Photo is actual part we are selling. unless items are listed with multiple quantities
All USPS and UPS items are shipped to the address provided when payment is made. If you require shipment to an alternative address, please temporarily change the address in your payment profile so we receive the correct shipping address.
For Freight shipments: We use R & L Freight to ship all freight items. All freight shipments are subject to a $10.00 pallet charge in addition to the item cost. Freight charges are not paid to us, once an item ships, the buyer will be sent a PRO number (tracking number) and the freight dock contact number. Once the buyer receives this information, the buyer can call R & L Freight and pay the freight charges over the phone with a credit card. R & L Freight also accepts payment on delivery: cash or check.
Freight shipping days vary and most often we will work with the customer to ship on day that works best for them.
IMPORTANT Freight Quote: PLEASE request a freight quote from us PRIOR to committing to purchase a freight item. To receive a freight quote, use the contact seller link provided by eBay and send us your ZIP CODE, no other information is required.
IMPORTANT Freight Notice: There is a glitch on eBay that states we will not ship an item to someone once they have committed to buy an item. This message is FALSE! If we can send you a freight quote, we can ship the item to you.
Fastenal: Some items may be shipped via Fastenal, but we have found their pricing is often close to what R & L Freight charges. Fender pans can often ship cheaper, but not much else. In addition, we charge the $10.00 pallet fee as well as a $20.00 fuel charge because we have to drive 80 miles round trip to deliver the item to the closest Fastenal location.
Defective Items Returns: If you happen to receive a defective item and it needs to be returned, please use "eBay Returns" which can be found on your "My eBay" page. If we wish the item to be returned, we cover the shipping on defective items.
All Other Items Returns: If you decide you no longer need or want an item and it needs to be returned, we use "eBay Returns" which can be found on your "My eBay" page. We DO NOT cover the shipping on these types returns. In most instances, we have a 20% restock fee to cover our expenses.
Items returned without using eBay Returns will be refused and returned to you.
1. We have been selling on eBay since 1996, no other used parts seller can make this claim - we were the first and now we have over 20 years of experience!
2. Everything we sell is guaranteed to be in the condition described (yes a bad part slips through, but our return process is simple and fast)
3. We provide part numbers for almost every part we sell, we also can tell you what fits on almost everything. Some claim to do their research, unfortunately, many have copied and taken credit for what we started.
4. We answer every question, often very fast. We will even tell you what parts fit if you are looking at a competitors items instead of ours!
5. We guarantee shipment within 24 hours after payment is received (Monday - Friday) and often ship items the same day! (We are closed Saturday and Sunday).
6. We leave positive feedback on all successful transactions. Feedback is left for you the same day the item ships, not after you receive the part or after you leave feedback. We have complete confidence the you will be happy with what you purchased.
7. We have over 500 tractors in our yard, and during warmer weather, we often get tractors in daily.
8. We carefully wash every part that can safely be washed, oils are drained, and loose parts are carefully attached to larger parts.
9. We do not paint of modify any parts. What you buy is in the condition we received it in.
10. We are simply the best at what we do. No others compare, even though they try!
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution